All South Outdoor has experience designing and building a variety of deck styles from small expansions on existing decks to constructing full covered porches. We will custom design and build your deck, porch or patio to create an inviting space for your family to enjoy day after day. Your deck should fit your lifestyle and complement your home.
We will work closely with you to decide the best design and materials to create your ideal space. Budget, the architecture of your home and maintenance requirements are important considerations when designing your deck. Whether you know exactly what you want or feel like the options are limitless, All South can help.
Common material options include:
- Pressure-treated lumber – Economical yet durable, pressure-treated lumber is a great option for many decks. Pressure-treated lumber does require maintenance to limit warping and cracking, but the ability to stain it allows you to customize the look of your deck even more.
- Composite Decking – If low maintenance is your desire, composite decking is your best choice. Composite decking is also considered an environmentally friendly product as it is often made with recycled materials.
- Naturals – Highlight the natural beauty of your structure by using cedar, Brazilian walnut and other similar woods. These are often naturally durable against the elements of the outdoors like the sun, moisture and temperature variations.
Other customizations include:
- Handrails – wood or metal, basic or decorative
- Stairs and landings
- Shade – pergolas, covered porches
Safety is a top concern with any structure we build. We go above and beyond local building codes to ensure the soundest construction for your deck. Additionally, we use top-of-the-line materials to ensure a long-lasting and aesthetically pleasing structure.
Let’s get started on your deck! Contact All South today at (678) 234-1114 for a free quote.